You Are Reading

0

Happy Birthday Leahn Janice C. Quevedo

Ness Sep 7, 2010 , ,
2years of a very good friendship. Full of ups and downs. We went thru moments that were good and bad, even moments that were happy and sad. You supported me when I was in tears, those moments that we both need a “breather” we’re priceless. I may not say this to you more often, but I treasure our friendship.
I’m crying while writing this. Going back what we have been through. All the times we argue and fight. It’s so good to know someone special, who shares. My secrets, my laughter, my dreams and my cares. Someone through good times and bad, when there’s tears. It’s so good to know you Leahn, my friend through the years. I love you dear friend with all of my heart.
I can’t keep your heart from breaking and hurting. But I can cry with you and help you pick up the pieces and put them back in place. I can’t tell you who you are. I can only love you and be your friend.
Happy birthday Leahn. I love you friend! =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010 redappletable ♥