You Are Reading

0

Mr. Coffee

Ness Sep 7, 2010 , , ,
Saturday night, I decided to go out. I have wi-fi at home but all of a sudden, I wanted to go out. Have coffee and bring my laptop with me. It has been months that I am wanting to visit a new coffee shop near my place. It’s called Mr. Coffee. It is not like the other famous Coffee Bean or Starbucks. They have several branches already. If you’re familiar with Cebu, then you must be familiar with Mr. Coffee also. This one that I am in right now is only a few steps away from my house.
The price is cheaper compared to others. The place is very nice. They have couches, tons of magazines and newspapers. Most importantly, they have wi-fi. They also have a flat screen tv which is showing the concerts of some known foreign artists like Bon Jovi, Beatles and Black Eyed Peas. The shop is being managed by 2 crews. One who is the head of the counter (takes care of your order) and the other crew outside the counter (who takes care of your needs (condiments, etc.)
They have yummy food too. Pasta, Breakfast (which they serve all day), sisig, gambas, breaded pork chops, etc. They have cookies also. Their drinks are super okay also. I ordered their belgian blended creme. It is a cold chocolate drink, coffee-free!! Sarap! I ordered 2. LOL.
This store is open from 6am and closes 2am. If you entered the shop at 6am, used their wi-fi, you can stay in the shop until it closes and enjoy it’s wi-fi all through-out. Very nice.
I will definitely go back here or to any of their branches. =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010 redappletable ♥