You Are Reading

0

The SM Green Bag

Ness Sep 7, 2010 , ,

Yesterday, Wednesday, it’s grocery day for me and my husband. But I was too lazy to go out. So, he went alone with the list of things that he needs to buy that I made.
After 2hrs, hubby’s back. Flaming mad. Flaming mad with SM. He said he was forced to buy their green bag. Since it’s Wednesday, it’s their green bag day. If he didn’t buy the f**cking green bag, the bagger will put his groceries in a brown bag. Brown bag which will evetually tear itself if you put something wet or cold in it. So, who would like to pick their groceries on the street, di ba/?
It costs Php 35 for 2 green bags. My husband talked to the Manager on Duty.
Husband: Ano ba ‘to? Pinipilit nyo ang mga tao na bumili ng binebenta nyong green bag na yan!
Manager: Winisdey po kasi today Ser, gren bag diy.
Husband: I know, pero hindi nyo dapat pinipilit na bumili ng bag nyo ang mga tao!
Manager: Suri ser, if ayaw nyo, pwidi naman po sa brown bag na lang.
Husband: E panu kung masira yan, may mga cold and wet ako na groceries.
Manager: Ingatan nyo na lang ser.
So, that’s what happened. My husband was left with no choice but to buy the green bag. He’s really flaming mad. Flaming mad with SM and their promos.
I wish they can review their policies and procedures with promos. You are giving people with no choice. Until now, my husband is flaming mad. I think, SM groceries will be losing loyal customer (us) this time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010 redappletable ♥