You Are Reading

0

AUGUST 13, 2010 : FRIDAY THE 13th

Ness Aug 13, 2010 , ,
August 13 na pala. Hindi ko na namalayan. Parang kelan lang nung mga bandang July, iniisip ko kung ano mangyayari sa birthday ko. Eto, one week na pala ang nakakalipas. Hay.. Ang bilis ng araw. Friday the 13th pa.

I can say that I had a very productive day. I started August 12 (Thursday). I woke up 12pm. I checked my laptop and I got a message from a somebody in Skype (a recruiter of some Company) saying that I got a face-to-face interview with W****.Malapit lang naman dito sa house namin yun, pero wala ako sa mood mag prepare and makipag englishan. So, deadma. I got out of bed, left my husband snoring (hehe) then went down to the living room. Here are the things I've accomplished:

12pm - 2:30pm : Laundry + Super Mario in Wii
2:30pm - 3pm : Nagsampay ng mga finished products ng pinakamamahal kong washing machine
3pm - 3:10pm : Nagligpit ng mga kalat ko sa paglalaba (empty sachets of Ariel powder soap, empty sachets    of Downy isang banlaw.
3:10pm - 4:15pm : Naligo ako ng bonggang-bongga. General cleaning kasama na ang paglilinis ng mahal kong cr.
4:15pm - 5pm - Prepared my husband food - Menudo + Maling + Steamed Rice
5pm - 5:30pm - Rest for a while. Watched Dirty Jobs in Discovery Channel
5:50pm - 6pm - Had early dinner with husband. Yes, our dinner time is around this time. Because he had to go to the work at 7pm.
6pm - 6:20pm - Washed the dishes
6:20 - 7pm - Watched news while my husband is preparing for work
7pm - 11pm - This is my "me" time. Relax mode. Watched ABS--CBN's teleseryes. LOL. I must admit, eversince I stayed home, I enjoy watching them - straight from 7pm - 11pm. Before, I usually stop watching tv at around 12am. That is when I am still enjoying NNNN. Pero, nagsawa na ako. So, 11pm, goodbye tv na ako.
11pm - 1:30am - Nag plancha ako ng mga damit.
August 13, 2010 ; 1:30am - 2:30am - Clean our bedroom. Changed bed sheets and curtains.

Here you go. These were the things that kept me busy the whole day. I'm pretty contented. Here's a picture of my finished product at the end of my August 12, 2010.


I love the colors of our bedroom now. From chocolate brown & royal blue, now it's all light color. And, oh! I forgot, There's Bibi (white dog - he's a boy according to my husband). There's Nicci (brown teady bear - she a girl according to my husband. And there's Froggy! Say "Hi!" to them guys. =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010 redappletable ♥