You Are Reading

0

August 5, 1978

Ness Aug 5, 2010 , , ,
August 5, 1978 - The day when two people said I Do to each other with the blessings of the Holy Catholic Church. They are Mr. Rolando C. Vela and Marina B. Vela. Yes, they are my parents. My loving parents!

They have been through ups and downs. I was there during those times.

Mama who is very conscious on the cleanliness of everything - my room, the comfort room, the laundry, the whole house. She spends her free time cleaning. Papa who loves to cook up to the extent that he does not want to have a celebration outside. He would rather cook for everybody. LOL

August 5, 2010. 32yrs of marriage. A roller coaster marriage. Ups and down. Sabi ni Mama, 32yrs na sila nagtitiis ni Papa sa isa't-isa. Funny. But, honestly, I am praying for more blessings and that they will stay together as long as they could. And I also pray na malampasan din namin ng husband ko ang 32yrs.








I love you Mama. I love you Papa!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010 redappletable ♥